POSITION: Job Captain/Project Architect
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, FL – WORK FROM HOME
QUALIFICATIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES: ACAI is seeking a Project Architect or a Job Captain with 7-12 years of experience. Must be able to manage and produce documents on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include all phases of design through Construction Administration phases, Project Management and client contact. Effectively demonstrate technical detailing and problem-solving skills on complex project types. Experience with focus on construction administration is a plus. Our firm performs a wide range of project types for both private and public clients, and has a culture that is energetic, collaborative and open. The qualified candidate will have proven experience in assembling Construction Documents and must demonstrate knowledge of how buildings are constructed. Candidate must also be capable of managing other staff and coordinating with sub-consultants (engineers).
We are seeking candidates with:
* Aviation, Education, Transportation and Healthcare Experience and ability to work with REVIT and AUTOCAD platforms
* Experience K-12 Education is a plus++++++
* Experience in procedures for the administration of construction contract
* Experience on large complex projects
* Experience working with construction managers
* Excellent communication skills (graphic and verbal)
* Ability to work across disciplines (i.e. structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, civil)
* Professional degree in architecture and/or construction management
* Roofing Design Experience with Bachelors degree in architecture or similar experience or RRC certification from IIBR.
Preference will be given to candidates with Revit proficiency. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and proficiency in Autocad required. Proficiency in 3D Studio, Sketch-up, or MicroStation is a plus. Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field is preferred. US Architectural license preferred.
Please provide resume and digital portfolio. Work samples must be attached in order to be considered for this position. This position will remain open through January 15, 2021, unless a successful candidate is hired prior to that time.
ACAI offers a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans. ACAI is an equal opportunity / E-verify employer.
SALARY: Based upon qualifications.
Please provide resume, work samples, and contact information for professional references
JOB POSTED: 2/9/2021