LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, FL
POSITIONS - ACAI is seeking:
· Project Architect
· Engineer P.E.
· Job Captain
· 15 years of experience
· Certified RRC
· Able to manage and produce documents on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
EXPERIENCE - We are seeking candidates with:
· Aviation, Transportation and Healthcare Experience with an emphasis on K-12 Education
· Experience in procedures for the administration of construction contract
· Experience on large complex projects
· Experience working with construction managers
· Excellent communication skills (graphic and verbal)
· Ability to work across disciplines (i.e. structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, civil)
· Professional degree in architecture or engineering and/or construction management - preferred
· REQ’D Ability to work with REVIT and AUTOCAD platforms
· REQ’D – minimum 4 years’ experience in the United States
· Optional: 3D Studio / Sketch-up / MicroStation
· Manage all phases of design through Construction Administration phases,
· Project Management and client contact.
· Technical detailing and problem-solving skills on complex project types.
· Experience with focus on construction administration is a plus.
· Proven experience in assembling Construction Documents
· Demonstrate knowledge of how buildings are constructed.
· Capable of managing other staff and coordinating with sub-consultants (engineers).
Our firm performs a wide range of project types for both private and public clients, and has a culture that is energetic, collaborative and open.
Please provide resume and digital portfolio. Send portfolios in compressed format. Work samples must be attached in order to be considered for this position. This position will remain open until filled.
ACAI offers a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans. ACAI is an equal opportunity / E-verify employer.
SALARY: Based upon qualifications.